30% Glytone Glycolic Peel
Conveniently located to serve Scottsdale and Phoenix
The 30% Glytone Glycolic Peel is for aging/premature signs of aging, and will help exfoliate your skin for a youthful, radiant complexion.
Regular cell turnover and exfoliation are important to healthy skin. With chronological aging, as well as exposure to environmental damage (including UV rays), our turnover of dead skin layer turnover slows. This can lead to your skin appearing dull. Professional peels help accelerate exfoliation of your skin for a brighter and more clear complexion.
What Can You Expect After a Peel?
- Smoother and softer skin texture
- Improved skin tone and radiance
- Diminished appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size
- Reduced appearance of dark spots
- Reduced appearance of oily, acne-prone skin
- Reduced appearance of redness
How Do I Prepare for this Peel?
- Discontinue the use of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acids, Benzoyl Peroxide, and topical retinoids about 1 week prior to your procedure
- Do not wax the areas to be peeled for 10-15 days prior to the procedure
- Avoid overexposure to the sun (i.e. no sunburned skin) prior to the procedure
- Accurately and completely disclose your medical history to your aesthetician, including all prescription medications
- Avoid strenuous exercise on the day of the procedure
- Follow the care instructions provided to you by your aesthetician
- Avoid sun exposure by wearing protective clothing
- Daily use of sunscreeen (at least SPF 30) throughout the peeling process is necessary.
- Don’t scratch or rub the areas that were treated
- Do not pull your skin to facilitate peeling
- Avoid using products with Retinoids and other drying, peeling agents
- Do not use abrasive cleansers
- Wait 2-6 hours before contact with water (depending on peel used) and avoid strenuous exercise the day of the procedure
How Can I Maintain the Results?
Glytone Professional Peel Systems results will last as long as your skin is maintained with a proper skin care regimen. Don’t forget to wear sunscreen daily.